First up is the TDA Airways Palette - This cost me £15.29
Underneath the eyeshadows is a little map....who knows...maybe it leads somewhere....although I am not able to find out any time soon ,p
The eyeshadows themselves are a bit hit and miss
in order these are
Hawaii (you can hardly see it)
London
Paris
Los Angeles
Tokyo
Hong Kong
Rome
and here is New York since I am silly and forgot to swatch it the first time around
So, pretty much the lighter colours are not very good at all, but the darker ones give a much better colour pay off.
Next up is the Love From London Palette - This cost me £11.75
Included in this palette is a little Mozzarella dressed as a guard....too cute :)
I love the design of the palette....especially the picture of Latte at the front carrying a camera :D
This has much better colour payoff than the last palette
in order the colours are
Sloane Square
Kings Road
Berwick Street
Savile Row
Baker Street
Park Lane
The Strand
Carnaby Street
Lastly is a bronzer called Parliament Square....
Lovely little palette which I can use as a reminder that if Scotland go independent....at one point I was British....not very patriotic, but I am proud of being Scottish and British. I am voting NO by the way ,p
Lastly is a Pittura Brush Set, 24 Karat Edition - This cost me £30.58
LOVE THEM :D
First up is the Unicorno Eyeliner/Lip Brush - She is a little bit cute :)
Next up is the Adios Star Smudge Brush
Next up is the Latte Eyeshadow Brush - I made a little squeaky noise when I realised that one of the milk cartons was on the brushes haha I am such a child.
Lastly is the Ciao Ciao Star Powder Brush
These are so soft and mean that I can throw out some of my very old brushes!
I am such a sucker for cute things, and I think this might be the cutest makeup etc I ever buy lol
No comments:
Post a Comment