- Tommy Guns Fig, Plum and Marshmallow Conditioner, 250ml - WBA, although, I did have to use quite a lot to actually see any change. I suppose it is cheap enough to allow this, but a bit of a pain. Smells amazing.
- Alberto Balsam Sun Kissed Raspberry Shampoo, 400ml - WNBA, this I am 99% sure contains palm oil. It was left over by a houseguest so as not to waste it, I just used it up! Pity as it does smell amazing.
- Argan Oil Hair Treatment, 50ml - WBA as it is really good for my hair and I am 90% sure the range is not tested on animals, despite being from China! I could be completely off the mark with this one though. It has been known to happen.
- Elemental Herbology Deep Cleanse Body Wash, 50ml - WNBA as possibly contains palm oil....although it could be coconut, that is the mystery. Smells really lovely.
- Nivea Shower Cream, 50ml - WNBA as goodness knows what it contains. Smells lovely though, like the original cream.
- Janjira Thai Lime and Ginger Hand Wash, 50ml - WBA, smells divine.
- Avon Naturals Cherry Blossom Body Whip, 200ml - WBA if I knew it was palm oil free as it smells amazing and is so cheap.
- LUSH Carrot Soap - WBA, smells SO nice
- Aromatherapy Associates Rose Cleanser, 10ml - WBA as I 'think' it is palm oil free and smells lovely.
- Elemis Treat Your Feet Foot Cream, 20ml - WNBA as it blatantly contains palm oil......
- Green People Soft Buff Skin Exfoliator, 10ml - WNBA, one as I am not 100% sure it does not contain palm oil and two, it did nothing for my skin
- Pai Macadamia and Rose Dry Skin Cream, 5ml - WBA, smells lovely, so nutty.
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara - My fave mascara I have tried so far. Makes my eyelashes HUGE
Selection of samples.....not quite sure what was so anti-aging about the Eye Primer......
No comments:
Post a Comment