Monday, 30 June 2014

June Empties Part 2

-  Primark 4 in 1 Deep Facial Cleansing Wipes - WNBA, I am not going to buy these in future and  save the planet a little bit by just using normal cleanser and muslin clothes.
- Tiger Plum Soap - WNBA as it contains palm oil. Smells amazing though
- Mistral Verbena Soap - WNBA as it contains palm oil. Another one that smells pretty amazing.
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Lightscapade - WBA in a flash, I love this stuff. They are always sold out when I am able to buy it though :( It just makes my face stand out so much more than it normally does.
 - Soap and Glory Clean on Me Shower Gel, 75ml - WNBA as one look at the ingredients tells you it is full of rubbish, but it smells nice
- Molton Brown Orange and Bergamot Hand Lotion, 30ml - WBA I really love the smell, although I know some people don't.
- L'anza Keratin Healing Oil, 10ml - WNBA as it contains palm oil....which is a shame as it did wonders for my hair
- Roger and Gallett Bois D'Orange Perfumed Dry Oil, 10ml - WBA, it made a really nice oil in my candle burner.....
- Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser, 5ml - WBA really nice on my skin.
- Avon Skin So Soft Argan Body Lotion, 50ml - WNBA as it contains palm oil
- Alpha H Liquid Gold, 5ml - WNBA as it is so watery you spill most of the product as you are trying to get it out of the tube. Far too expensive for what it is.
- REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, 10ml - WBA really nice and light on my skin.
- Nars Tinted Moisturiser, Malaga, 2ml - WNBA, great coverage but FAR too orange for my skin.
- Guerlain Maxi Lash Mascara, Noir - WNBA, went really clumpy really quickly....not worth the price tag IMO!
A selection of samples....the only one I would buy again in a hurry is the Smashbox primer....

No comments:

Post a Comment