It is that time again! And it is a very heavy box this month! This month I paid the full price of £21.95 which again is expensive but well worth it for what you get. I love the personalised box :)
This months theme is 'organic' goodness, so every product in the box will be organic. This month they have also introduced the RRP for every product which I am happy about as I don't need to go searching for prices :)
- Seed and Bean Company Sicilian Hazelnut and Almond Chocolate, 85g - RRP £2.39
I have not been eating dairy or chocolate but this will be a nice treat :) www.seedandbean.co.uk
- Flowbox Ultimate Handmade Chocolate Brownie - RRP £2.80
This will make a nice treat to go through my fruit and yoghurt at work :) www.theflowbox.co.uk
- Fruit Tree, Apricot Crush, 200g - RRP £2.99
This again, will make a lovely addition to yoghurt and fruit. Not sure about it on toast as I am a savoury more than a sweet girl but I will give it a try! This product is vegan. www.thefruit-tree.com
- Manic Organics Apple and Cherry Juice, 25cl - RRP £1.43
I will take this to work as a little treat :) This product is vegan www.jameswhite.co.uk/manicorganic
- Clearspring Brown Rice Crackers, 40g - RRP £2.29
These were gone in a second as I was really blimmin hungry when I opened the box lol...very very tasty :) This product is vegan www.clearspring.co.uk
- Seed of Change Seven Wholegrain Rice, 240g - RRP £2.69
This looks lovely and will be nice to take into work for a change.....however, the card says it is vegan, but the product says it is suitable for vegetarians. Care to clear this up Flowbox? x
- Aloe Pura Aloe Vera Gel, 200ml - RRP £5.65
This is suitable for burns, so I have put a little bit of it on a burn I gave myself at work the other day......very lovely and cooling.
- Eco2Life Floor Cleaner, 50ml RRP £2.85
This smells like ginger beer so I am rather looking forward to trying it on my floor haha
So the box contents are worth £21.50, so I only paid 45p for postage......bargain :D
Really enjoying my Flowbox subscription as it allows me to find products I have never tried for a reasonable price.
Flowbox is a new one on me! Is it UK based? What's the concept? Always interested in new boxes :)
ReplyDeleteHelen X
http://lovesandloathes.wordpress.com
▲
ReplyDelete"Flowbox is a subscription service aiming to help you discover new natural, healthy, eco-friendly products by filling a box with green goodies every month and delivering it to your door."
Simple as that really! Like I say, it is more expensive than regular beauty boxes but I think you are paying for the quality of the products.
http://www.theflowbox.co.uk/whats-inside/
This should give you a little more insight to the boxes!