Sunday, 1 June 2014

May Empties Part 2

 - Mistral Verbena Body Lotion, 60ml - WNBA, it smells lovely, but the smell does not last and reading other people's blogs about the brand, it is full of nasties anyway.....
- Molton Brown Silver Birch Shower Gel, 50ml - WBA, this has a lovely clean smell, if a little masculine. Not enough to not make me buy it again though.
- Bentley Organic Conditioner - WNBA, I love the smell of this, but I think the shea butter in it was making my hair a little bit greasy which is a shame.
-  Tesco Everyday Value Cotton Wool Pads - WBA, not sure you could get more environmentally friendly than 100% pure cotton
- Montagne Jeunesse Peel off Passion Face Mask - WNBA, I prefer the non peel off variety, smells lovely but very messy
- Bells Healthcare Muscle Rub, 40g - WBA, I have had such sore muscles over the past couple of weeks so had this on every night...works wonders and much cheaper than Deep Heat.
- The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter, 90ml - WBA, this smells amazing and my face felt so clean after using it.
 - Dove Original Anti Perspirant Deo, 35ml - WBA, I know Unilever are a horrible company but my underarms seem to be reacting to roll ons and powder at the moment, so if anyone knows of any organic or vegan anti perspirant deo, then please tell me
- Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge Perfume, 1.5ml - WBA, such a lovely smell...I love ginger.
- Rodial Glamtox Night, 15ml - WNBA, I didn't see enough of a change in my skin to warrant the £90 price tag.
- Sure Ultra Dry Cotton Anti Perspirant Deo, 35ml - WBA, I know Unilever are a horrible company but my underarms seem to be reacting to roll ons and powder at the moment, so if anyone knows of any organic or vegan anti perspirant deo, then please tell me
- Bloom Remedies Daily Revive Cream, 30ml - WMBA, lovely smell and lovely for my skin but Bloom have not got back to me to tell me if it contains palm oil...
- Pai Skincare Samples - WBA, I have really enjoyed using the samples from the Pai range. They have made my skin really soft and moisturised and they are all vegan so I am happy to buy them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment