Monday, 23 June 2014

Souksouk June 2014

Here is my June Souksouk box
 
 
 Mel Millis Organic Phytonurti Neroli and Baobab Re-energising face oil, 10ml - RRP £7 "This luxurious facial oil combines pumpkin, baobab an rosehip oils to stimulate collagen production and reduce inflammation."This highly fragrant organic tonic uses neroli flower water to refresh the skin and stimulate cell growth."
Mel Millis Organic Neroli Hydrolate Mist Tonic, 10ml - RRP £5 ."This highly fragrant organic tonic uses neroli flower water to refresh the skin and stimulate cell growth."

 
These smell amazing. I am hoping the oil helps with my skin which has broken out a bit around my chin at the moment. I love the packaging which is full of wild flower seeds that you can plant in the garden :) They feel a little bit special
 
www.melmillis.co.uk
 
 Yours Truly Organics Fix Me! Repairing Serum, 30ml - RRP £28 "The Ecocert-certified facial serum smells just incredible. It combines oat kernel, argan and jojoba oils with calming aloe vera and zesty sweet orange to nourish and boost your skin"
 
I can't believe the price of this......
 
I love serums and this smells amazing.
 
www.yourstrulyorganics.com
Freshness of The Morning Antioxidant Facial Mask, 5g - RRP £4 - I love the idea of this, comes in a powder form and then turns to a grainy consistency when you mix it with water. "A detoxifying face mask containing vitamin C, rosehip, chamomile, lavender and olive leaf.
 
Freshness of the Morning Revitalising Hair Serum, 10ml - RRP £4.50 - This highly concentrated serume combines jojoba, buritti, manketti and passionflower oils to treat and regenerate the hair" My hair will love this.

www.fomcosmetics.co.uk
 
What an amazing box. Worth £48.50....which is crazy!
 
I like the little bit in the magazine which tells you how to make your own almond milk....I have been living as a vegetarian/vegan for 2 months now and have really wanted to try it for a while...I never knew it was so easy.
 
Well done Souksouk

No comments:

Post a Comment