oooo lots of goodies today :)
This was a little deal that i again found out about on BBS on Facebook
You brought something cheap (muslin cloths for £6), 10% off first order, then put in a code from What's In My Handbag and got free delivery and 4 samples with the order :D So this little lot cost me £5.40 :D
I recieved
Six of the Best Set
2 Muslin Cloths in a lovely Zippy bag which i will use for all my muslin cloths :)
Hydra Calm Cleansing Gel, 5ml
Frankincense Revitalising Night Cream, 5ml
Hydra Calk Global Protection Day Cream, 5ml
Vita-Mineral Day Cream, 5ml
Just saw this on someone else's blog yesterday, too good to past up x Gonna order something tomorrow x
ReplyDeleteYY x
http://lifethroughanumberoflenses.blogspot.co.uk/
I saw this too, was tempted ! I have gone for the Dermalogica offer and really looking forward to it arriving.. sad :P
ReplyDeleteLinzi
xo
http://www.ThingsThatLinziLoves.blogspot.co.uk
Im going to do the Dermalogica one as well haha
ReplyDelete