As mentioned earlier.......
now this is actually the third one of these i have had haha as i got one on subscription in March, then purchased on Ebay and now this one!
I could tell this one had been in a warehouse for a good couple of months as it was a tad dusty haha
I recieved
- Erno Lazlo Hollywood Collection Creams - These are fantastic but are worth stupid amounts of money........
- Fandi Fendi, 4ml - I really love this perfume and was gutted when it finished the first time round!
- Clarins Extra Firming Body Cream, 30ml - This is nothing spectacular but will get used up!
- Ojon Hair Serum, 25ml - Not my fave out of the hair oils i have tried but will get used up none the less.
- Burberry Rosewood Lip Cover, 0.8g - I already have two of these so will put this one in a box i am making up for someone! Lovely lipstick :D
No comments:
Post a Comment