What a bloody faff to get this box! Paid on time. Postie never even bothered to deliver it on the 10th, just put a red card through the door! I arranged for a redelivery, which never turned up......so this is me traipsing up to the sorting office shattered after placement. Thank you Royal Fail!
So i recieved
_ Inika Mineral Eyeshadow in Peach Fetish, 1.2g
- Antipodes Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream, 5ml
- REN Photoactive Sunveil, 3ml
- REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Cream, 50ml (Smells divine)
So all in all it isn't the best box Amarya have put together but it is a practical box and i will use everything. I guess i just expected more from them as it was their birthday box!
I agree I was hoping for something a little different from the Anniversary box, for me it's still the only box I subscribe too and always worth it. I got the Ininka shade honeycombe and when I swatched I was surprised it looks very beautiful with a blue sparkle to it.
ReplyDeleteThe peach fetish has a lovely golden shimmer to it. Will be nice on lids. I dont think any of the BB have done particularly great withthe concept of their 1st birthday boxes. Which is weird. Lol. The only who made the biggest effort was Glossybox.
ReplyDeleteHiya, I've tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award x x
ReplyDeletehttp://cosmeticfanatic86.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html