Monday, 23 July 2012

Poundland Haul

Here are today's goodies from a small poundland haul :D

Stila Smooth Skin Moisture Powder Foundation Refill, 15g, Shade C
Stila Angel Light Whitening Powder Foundation Sponge
Stila Angel Light Whitening Powder Foundation Refill, 12g, Shade B
Stila Four Pan Compact
Stila Tinted Moisturiser, Medium, 50ml
Chit Chat Nail Polish, Violet, 12ml
Chit Chat Nail Polish, Rio, 12ml
Yardley London, Lavender Soap, 120g
Collection 2000 Skyscraper Mascara, Black
Rimmel Stir It Up Eyeshadow, Wassup?, 4g
NYC Liquid Lip Shine, Pink Sand
NYC Tinted Lip Balm, Sugar Angel

im good at my bargains lol!

5 comments:

  1. Wow thats a great haul! I never see Stila in poundland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your Poundland rocks! Is this normal to find Stila & NYC stuff at yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well the Stila has just appeared. This is the smaller of the two Poundland's on Argyle Street! I love living in Glasgow haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow very lucky to find Stila, I went into one on Saturday and there was none x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Stila at poundland!! Amazing...I went to mine on the weekend and they had nothing new :-( Will have to check again soon! That is one hell of a bargain!!xx

    ReplyDelete