The box cost £35
First up is a 30ml Foundation Primer - RRP £17.40
Really lovely and lightweight with a slightly sweet smell which i rather like
Next up is a 25g Anbre Vanilla Souffle Body Creme, - RRP £3.71 (I am sure i have tried this before and it smells slightly like playdoh which i didn't like. I could be very wrong though)
Full Blown Volume Supreme Mascara - 5.7g - RRP approx £9
Matte Radiance Baked Powder Highlight 1 - 1.8g - RRP £5.76
Really very pretty
Travel Cheek Colour Brush - RRP £39 :O It is stupidly soft...but £39 for a small brush? Geez
http://www.selfridges.com/en/laura-mercier-cheek-colour-brush-travel_304-3001489-12361024/
Tinter Moisturiser in Nude, 15ml - RRP £12.73
I really like these. I am currently using one in Sand that is really pretty, not too dark and has lovely coverage.
Lip Glace in Bare Baby, 2.8g - RRP approx £5
Really nice, barely there colour. very wearable
Lastly was a lovely make up bag to put it all in......although i never do that. These bags always end up as pencil cases or putting my everyday make up in my big bag.
So with a value of around £90, i think you would agree it was worth it......unfortunatly it is sold out but that doesn't mean Selfridges won't be getting it back in the future, so keep a look out
Makes you think that my stuff from Zoella cost around the same as this box........you can decide which is the better value. .
Looks gorgeous! What a treat x
ReplyDelete