Monday, 6 October 2014

Flowbox October 2014


 - Rude Health Corn Thins, 30g - RRP £1

I love rice cakes, i could snack on the big ones all day, so these will be perfect for work. 

www.rudehealth.com

- Biona Organic Jelly Pomegranate Hearts, 75g - RRP £1.80

I love pomegranate seeds, so hopefully these have the same flavour. 

www.biona.com
 - Peppersmith Tingz Orange and Mandarin, 15g - RRP £1.20

I ate my packet of these that i recieved in the vegan snack box the other day and they were scrummy. I like the fact that they are helping my teeth too :)

www.tingz.co.uk

- The Raw Chocolate Co Organic Raw Chocolate Vanoffee Dark, 44g

I had one of these in my vegan snack box. I have yet to taste it.

www.therawchocolatecompany.com 

 - The Bridge Bio Rice Drink and Cacao, 200ml - RRP £1

This will make a nice little change of taste for work :)

www.thebridgesr.com

 - Suma Spiced Chickpeas, 125g - RRP £1.50

I actually made some of my own with thai spices and oil the other day and they were so tasty. Lets see if homemade beat shop made. 

www.suma.coop
 - Lazy Day Millionaires Shortbread, 150g - RRP £3.30

Now, i was a bit bad, and tasted a bit....and i didn't really like it. Chocolate and caramel are fine...the base is very very dry. Not palatable at all. 

www.lazydayfoods.com

- Artisan Country Veg and Cashew Nut Roast, 200g - RRP £2.70

I love this idea. You add water and bake in the recyclable baking tray provided. I think i might actually keep it for christmas. 

www.artisangrains.co.uk
- Bentley Organic Detoxifying Bodywash, 250ml - RRP £4.15

A combination of grapefruit, lemon and seaweed which smells amazing :) I have been very impressed with Bentley products i have tried so far. 


www.bentley.com

So the box is worth £18.65 which is the lowest value box so far......the sizes of the products make you think it is worth more. 

However, i still love it :)

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this box before, thanksfor sharing! Some yummy goodies in there :)

    ReplyDelete