Tuesday, 22 July 2014

Souk Souk July 2014

 
 -First up this month is a Tisserand Sweet Dreams Roller Ball, 10ml - RRP £5.50
This soothing aromatherapy roller ball contains oils of lavender, bergamot and ylang ylang. Should help stimulate a good nights sleep. Simply roll over pulse points as often as needed. This is a vegan product.

I am looking forward to trying this out as I work crazy hours some weeks and don't get enough sleep as I work late then have to get up early in the morning. I hope it works.

www.tisserand.com
Next up is a Holy Lama Naturals Haircare Boon Gift Set- RRP £10.00

This set contains

- Hair Oil, 30ml
- Shampoo, 30ml
- Conditioner, 20g
- Yogi Soap, 20g (Palm Oil Free)

This is a lovely little set which comes packaged in a little coconut palm leaf bag. (I can't seem to get away from the dreaded palm haha). I would like to know how to make it into a bag or a purse actually. If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

I am 100% sure there is palm oil in here somewhere but I would not even know where to start.

Holy Lama employ disadvantaged  woman in Kerala, south India. They ensure ethical and sustainable business practices which help these women to support their families.

They are approved by the vegan society.

www.holylama.co.uk

So this months box is not worth nearly as much as  last months but it is a lovely little selection to try out. £15.50 worth of products and I paid £14.95

1 comment: