Thursday, 31 July 2014

July Empties part 2

 - Argan Oil Shampoo, 250ml - Smells lovely and only a £1 in Poundworld....however, contains palm oil, so I will not be repurchasing. If you are not like me, you will however, love this...so cheap and really lovely on the hair.
- Argan Oil Conditioner, 250ml - Smells lovely and only a £1 in Poundworld....however, contains palm oil, so I will not be repurchasing. If you are not like me, you will however love this, so cheap and really lovely on the hair.
- Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo and Conditioner, 7ml - Again, smells lovely and was really nice on my hair....but you guessed it.....so I won't be buying it again. You can get the set pretty cheap online at various outslets.
- FOM London Revitalising Hair Serum, 10ml - WBA, worked really well as an overnight treatment. You can get 100ml for £14.50 here http://fomcosmetics.co.uk/hair/revitalising-hair-serum.html
 - Holy Lama Conditioner, 20g - WNBA there was something in this that 'coated' my hair and made it feel awful.....honestly like I had dunked my head in a vat of fat. Very disappointing.
- Holy Lama Nalikera Shampoo, 30ml -  WNBA there was something in this that 'coated' my hair and made it feel awful.....honestly like I had dunked my head in a vat of fat. Very disappointing.
 - Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, Finland, 2ml - WBA, lovely colour and lovely coverage.
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, 30ml - WNBA, I am not convinced oil is the best thing for cleansing my skin. I much prefer lotions or foamy cleansers.
- Molton Brown Body Wash, Black Peppercorn, 50ml - WBA, very masculine but I love it......just smells so clean.
- Lush Charity Pot, 10g - WBA, I usually pick one of these up when I am in town....very lovely cocoa butter smell.
- Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream, 8.9g - WBA, I really love the Benefit skincare range. It just smells so clean and fresh on my face. Cheap enough too.
- REN Satin Perfection BB Cream, 3ml - WBA, nice coverage and added SPF too.
- Dr Bronners Pure Castile Soap Baby Mild Sample - WBA as it seems to contain no palm oil....was very good for cleaning my brushes.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, Black, 8ml - WMBA, really really nice mascara but didn't last long at all. Became clumpy far too quickly.
Various samples etc.....I am still not convinced on the skin conditioner....I just don't feel moisturised enough after using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment