Wednesday, 9 July 2014
Flowbox July 2014
First up is a box of Origin Earth Gluten Free Sesame Seed Crackers, 150g - RRP £2.69
These crackers are approx. 28-39% lower in carb content tan average crackers and 314% richer in dietary fibre....these are also vegan
www.origin-earth.com
Second is Gaea Kalamata Olive Tapenade, 100g - RRP £1.49
I LOVE Olives and love Tapenade, I presume this is meant to go with the crackers, so I will try this at the weekend, out the back, if the weather is lovely :) You can also add this to pizza toppings or to pasta. This is a vegan and gluten free product.
www.gaea.gr
Third is a bottle of Belvoir Fruit Farms Organic Lemonade, 25cl - RRP £1.45
I love this brand, I don't think I have had a product from them I didn't like. This will be my perfect compliment to the crackers and tapenade. This is vegan and gluten free
www.belvoirfruitfarms.co.uk
Next is a jar of Organico Tomato Bruschetta, 195g - RRP £2.60
This is intended to be used on French bread with fresh basil or parsley leaves on as garnish. I go shopping on Friday, a French stick and fresh herbs will certainly be on the menu. This is a vegan product
www.organico.co.uk
Next is a Cocofina Organic Coconut and Cocoa Bar, 40g - RRP £1.49
This has raisin and dates within it and sounds lovely.
www.cocofina.com
Next is Chimes Orange Ginger Chews, 42.5g - RRP £1.69
These are lovely....VERY chewy lol. Not too harsh on the ginger either.
www.chimesgourmet.com
Then there is a packet of Perry Court Farm Tangy Air Dried Apple Crisps, 20g - RRP £0.75
I love vegetable crisps....I have never tried fruit crisps. So this should be interesting.
Lastly is a Green People Sun Lotion SPF 25, 50ml - £9.95
I have had this before. It is very good. I just don't get the opportunity to use sun lotion as much as I would like haha
www.greenpeople.co.uk
So the entire box is worth £22.11
I love this and my Vegan Kind Box........so many yummy things :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment