Friday, 21 March 2014

Souk Souk - March Box

This is my first box and I have always wanted to try it since I first saw it on Sandra's Beauty Balm Blog http://bbalm.blogspot.co.uk/ . Glossybox and Birchbox are just not cutting it for me anymore!

I am also a big advocate for green beauty and green living....even though I sometimes don't do it very well.

It comes packaged in a recyclable brown box with recyclable paper wormy things (what are these things called)

 Inside was a copy of their magazine (called Little Green Magazine) :) This is full of hints and tips about organic living. I have recently started getting an organic veg and fruit box from Bridgefoot Farm http://www.bridgefootorganics.co.uk/2.html which was lovely and full of very yummy fruits and veg. Slightly more expensive than I would normally spend but £36 a month on better quality fruits, veggies and eggs has got to be a good thing.

Anyway, back to the box

I received

 - Bloom Remedies Daily Revive Moisturiser, 30ml - £8.50. This has a really natural herby/flowery  smell, not too overpowering. I am pretty sure Sandra has featured them on her blog so I knew the name.
- Chain Bridge Honey Farm Heather Honey Lip Balm, 12g - £2.95
- Chain Bridge Honey Farm Heather Honey Soap, 75g - £2.75. Loving the packing of the Chain Bridge products. Very cute and I love subtly scented honey products so hopefully these are not too overpowering...Burt's Bee's can sometimes ruin it for me.
- Bohemian Chic Mineral Eyeshadow,1g, Money Penny - £5.50. This is gorge....such an apt name as it is certainly the colour of pennies :)
- Green People Age Defy& Soft Buff Exfoliator, 10ml - £6.65. I have used Green People products before and have loved them so I know I will probably like this too.


 

So there you have it

£26.35 worth of products for £14.95. Slightly more expensive than the conventional beauty boxes but I think it is worth it purely for the green/ organic aspect and they are all products I have never tried before. I am sick of trying the same products over and over again with Glossy and Birch.

I also love the fact that the box list is made from 100% recycled paper........

Long may this happy subscription continue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment