Monday, 10 March 2014

Canvas Design Review

This was another name drop from the lovely Jade Leigh on Secret Beauty Junkies

Canvas Design wanted you to send in a photo and they would apply it to a canvas! I sent them a photo that I had taken on my I phone of the sunset at work......I deliberately sent them this photo as I was unsure of the quality when it was blown up...I should not have been concerned.

 It turned out perfectly...I am very happy :)
http://www.canvasdesign.co.uk/

93HEXWF35U will get you an extra 10% off at the checkout and BLOG15 will get you a massive 15% off :D

Their prices range from £5.99 to £60 which I think is pretty reasonable. It is a hard thing to stretch pictures to canvas size...so well done :D

and thank you so much xx

2 comments:

  1. It is lovely isn't it! I am very impressed with it considering it was an I Phone pic

    ReplyDelete