Tuesday, 18 March 2014

March Empties Part 1

 - Lancome Bi-Facil Instant Cleanser, 30ml - WBA as it was a really good cleanser but I know that I can get just as good for a fraction of the price.
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment - WNBA as the price is ridiculous, £85 for 30ml, however, it was pretty dam good. Although, it did sting on any spots or imperfections on my face....not sure if that is a good thing or not.
- Space NK Laughter Shower Gel, 50ml - WBA, smells really fresh, if  a little manly
- Premae Body Oil, 20ml - WBA as it was moisturising but I am unconvinced that an oil does anything better than a conventional lotion.
 - Dermal Wine Collagen Essence Mask - WNBA as I am not the greatest fan of these masks as they never quite sit on my face properly....did smell of wine though so if you like that smell on your face, this is a winner haha
- Argan Oil Cleansing Wipes - WBA, I love this range. I know a few fellow bloggers are not keen but they cleanse any make up off and smell divine.
- Avon Advance Techniques Moroccan Argan Oil Mask, 150ml - WMBA, not the best but certainly not the best hair mask I have ever tried. Works better for my hair than Elasticizer, put it that way. Smells lovely too
 - Pukka Radiance Serum, 10ml - WBA, smells lovely and works very well on my skin. Also organic and made in the UK which is a big plus from me :)
- Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream, 3g x 2 - WBA, I really rate the Benefit Skin Care range. This works really well with my eyes, improved my dark circles and smells lovely and absorbs well. I think I will buy a full size when my current eye creams run out.
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, 7ml - WNBA, really lovely to try but far FAR too expensive when there are cheaper, and sometimes better options out there.
 - Boots Cotton Wool Pads
- Garnier Oil Beauty Lotion, 10ml x 3 - WBA, it really worked well for my skin which is prone to getting a bit dry. £3.32 for 250ml at Superdrug is a bit of a bargain too.
Lots of perfume/BB Cream samples.......

No comments:

Post a Comment