At the beginning of the month, my flatmate and I received an unwelcome surprise in the form of out first council tax bill.......lets just say, it is high haha
So, I cancelled all of my boxes and vouched not to buy any beauty products for a good few months. I am doing pretty well so far, only purchased 4 magazines....so I think I will be able to do it!
Watched a bit of Confessions of A Shopaholic tonight again, and realised how much I can be like her lol......not sure it is a good thing!
Here is to a good financial future :D
It's easy to do when you put yourself in the no buying mindframe. I managed January (with beauty boxes) and only one splurge. Going into February only got one beauty box and allowing myself a couple of spends come pay day x
ReplyDeleteI have not purchased anything yet :D
ReplyDeleteI have LOADS to get through anyway, I also managed to get a 250 Noble Isle Shower Gel for free from Birchbox as I had £20 worth of points :D yay