- Bath and Body Works Rose Honeysuckle Amore Body Lotion, 59ml - WBA, everything I have tried from Bath and Body Works has been amazing. So nourishing and the smell lasts all day.
- Elemental Herbology Shiny Locks Shampoo, 50ml - WNBA, smells really nice but really doesn't lather up that great. There also seemed to be a large amount of the product left on the hair afterwards which I did notice and it did make my head itchy. Which is a shame as I love it's natural elements.
- Goldwell Kerasilk Keratin Care Shampoo, 50ml - WBA, this stuff is amazing. £6.09 on Amazon, so if I wasn't on a spending ban, I would stock up lol. I know quite a few of my fellow bloggers have been raving about this.
- ESPA Energising Shower Gel 15ml - WNBA, really love and love the smell of it, however, not really sure I can justify spending £18 on one shower gel
- ESPA Lift and Firm Moisturiser, 7ml - WNBA again, really lovely, however, £38 is never going to be in my price range for a moisturiser.
- Benefit Porefessional, 7ml - WBA, this is my holy grail primer.....although I am using my Smashbox ones at the moment and they are just as good so far.
- Model Co Lengthening Mascara, Black - WNBA, this started off really good and then dried up and became, well, crap. For £10 I would expect much much more
- Various samples
- VICHY Idealia Serum, 3ml x 3 - WBA, I love serums and my skin seems to be a whole lot better when I use them. It doesn't need to be a specific one either which is good for my bank balance lol
- Dior Dream Skin Perfect Skin Creator, 1.5ml - WNBA as it is £79 (WHAT?) but it was lovely to try. Really made my skin glow and has a lovely scent.
- Various Samples
- Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation, Beige - WNBA, didn't think much of this. Can get better for the same price
- Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream, 3ml - WNBA as it is £24, however, it was a lovely cream to try. My skin has been so dry over the past few months and this just made it so soft...pity it is so expensive.
IGood post ! I nominate you for a Liebster award! https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4244600577056278163#editor/target=post;postID=1014381815692697609;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=postname
ReplyDelete