Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Birchbox Freebies

Not sure how I managed this, but I originally had 200 points and I thought, hey ho, lets spend them in the Birchbox shop, which I  did! However, I was not sure that the original order had gone through so I made another......and somehow they have both gone through, and I have paid nothing lol

Perfect when on a spending ban lol

This is what I chose..

- Noble Isle Willow Song Bath and Shower Gel, 250ml - This smells so fresh (my cold is better today so I can actually smell and taste things haha, not that I would recommend tasting this, that would be silly)
- Tommy Guns Fig, Plum and Marshmallow Conditioner, 250ml - This really smells plummy! Hoping the marshmallow will work wonders for my hair.
- Bee Kind Honey and Chamomile Body Lotion, 236ml - Not too overpowering with the honey smell, which I love! I am using up a Burt's Bee's one at the moment and the smell is almost sickly.

So there you have it.....

£40 worth of product for absolutely nothing....don't think I could manage that again if I tried haha

No comments:

Post a Comment