Thursday, 30 January 2014

Jan Empties Part 2

 - LUSH SNow Fairy, 100g - WBA, love the smell of this, such a pity it is only once a year but I still have a big bottle to use up :)
- Space NK, Laughter Body Lotion, 50ml - WMBA, it has quite a fresh if a little masculine smell. I do like it though
- Kiehls Crème De Corps, 75ml - WBA but I would never be able to afford it. It is so creamy and luxurious.
- Kiehls Olive Fruit Oil Shampoo,65ml - WBA, lovely fresh shampoo. So clean smelling.  
 - Murad Essential C Day Moisture, 21ml - WBA, so light and regreshing. Love the orange smell
- Elemental Herbology Hair Conditioner, 50ml - WBA, lovely conditioner, smells amazing with the Jojoba and made my hair really soft.
- Dermalogica Ultracalming Serum, 4ml - WBA, I love serums but I can rarely afford them. My skin laps them up
- Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation, 7.5ml - WMBA had a really lovely smell, which I think is essential in a foundation as some of them smell god awful. However, I am just not convinced that it was the right colour or formula for me.
- Loccitane Ultra Rich Face Cream, 3ml - WBA, so nourishing and smells so fresh. However, too thick for my face for daytime use. Much better suited for night time.
- The Body Shop, Moringa Body Scrub, 50ml - WNBA, I have tried and tried with this but I think It smells awful. Like mouldy plasticine. Sorry.
 - Blend Collective Star Jasmine, Geranium, Rose hand Crème, 5ml x 2 - WMBA, love the smell but it is very hard to get a good idea of a product from such a small sample
- Blend Collective Sandalwood, Frankincense, Cederwood and Neroli Hand Cream, 5ml - WMBA, love the smell but it is very hard to get a good idea of a product from such a small sample
- Blend Collective Sicilian Lemon, May Chang, Myrtle and lime Hand and Body Lotion, 5ml - WMBA, love the smell but it is very hard to get a good idea of a product from such a small sample
- Boots Cucumber Cleansing Wipes - WBA, love these, so fresh after a long day at work.


- Bioeffect EGF Serum - WBA, as previously mentioned, I love serums.
- Loccitane Dry Skin Foot Cream, 10ml - WBA, made my feet so soft. Love that it has Shea Butter in it.
- Yu Be Moisturizing Skin Cream, 3g, x 2 - WNBA, nice enough but I have had nicer dry skin creams. It has a horrible smell when you first put it on, but that soon goes away.
- LUSH Dirty Toothy Tabs - WBA I love these things. Clean so much better than toothpaste and much less waste :)
- Beutannia Brighton Body Cream, 5ml - WNBA love the packaging but this has a very masculine smell. Lovely and moisturising though
- Beautannia Brighton Bath and Shower Gel, 5ml - WNBA love the packaging but this has a very masculine smell
- Dermalogica Silk Finish Conditioner Sample - WNBA impossible to get a good amount into the hair with such a small amount of product
- Dermalogica Conditioning Body Wash Sample - WNBA, impossible to get a good idea with such a small amount of product.
- MF London Shampoo, 9ml - WNBA as this was a hotel sample I think but lovely to try and gave a good lather.




No comments:

Post a Comment