Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Glossybox Jan 2014


So Glossybox have changed their boxes this month! They actually are Glossy! Funnily enough though, i actually prefer the old ones!

 
There is now a Glossybox ribbon which is lovely for wrapping (not sure why others have said they wont use it) 

This is the " Back to Basics" Box...and it is just that! Basic


I recieved

- Anatomicals Puffy the eye bag Slayer under eye patches! X 2 - Worth £4
- Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash, 50ml - worth £2.05
- Vaseline Essential Moisture Body Lotion, 50ml - worth 62p (wowzers)
- Yu Be Moisturising Skin Cream, 3g x 2 -  worth £2.56
- Vintage Cosmetic Company Floral Slanted Tweezers - worth £8.00

So the while box is worth £17.28

The tweezers are going to someone at work as i already have two pairs! 

I just feel as if Glossy have not tried this month at all! What adds further insult is this



They should never have been included in the price of the box! It is a bit insulti g really! 

I will use everything but the tweezers but i just feel a bit....conned!

Sorry Glossy

2 comments:

  1. I was really let down with mine, same contents too x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got EXACTLY the same contents in my box. So disappointed with the quality this month. I preferred the old box!

    http://workinggirlinlondon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete