Monday, 20 January 2014

Birchbox Jan 2014

This is the Jan 2014 "tiny tweaks" Birchbox! 

I had forgotten how boring the Birchbox outer box is 



Really like the insertion of the tissue paper this month as the bags are useful but lets face it, you can only have so many before they get chucked somewhere and never brought out again!



I recieved

- Lavera handcream, 20ml - £4.45
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 20ml - Full size is £ 27.50
- Rodial Glamtox Night, 15ml - Full size £75
- Benefit The Porefessional, 7.5ml - Full size is £24.50
- Premae Instant Renewal Body Oil, 20ml - Full size is worth £9.50

All in all a good box that i will use! Worth the money! I am not sure how much it is worth as Birchbox don't tell you how big full sizes are, which is helpful! 

Also included was a Birchbox gel eye mask which they have valued at £10! Whoever values these things is having a laugh lol


No comments:

Post a Comment