Spring Cherry Shower Gel, 75ml - £3.50
Spring Cherry Soap, 50g - £2.10
Honeysuckle Bonne Mere Soap, 125g - £2.70
Isn't that just the cutest packaging ever......:)
Pivoine Delicate Lipstick in Pivoine Delicate -£5 (Discontinued)
Pivoine Delicate Lipstick in Charmant Corail - £5 (Discontinued)
Chairmant Coral then Pivoine Delicate
These are the free samples that I chose (You can choose six with any order). I also picked up the free gift wrapping that they enclose as I always need it for presents and swaps!
This is what I picked up for my mentor. It was free with orders over £30 but because of a glitch online I managed to only pay £21.30 for my order and still get this free :)
Next up is a trio of Del Sol Nail Polishes from Beauty Crowd (http://www.beautycrowd.com/) These change colour in the sun, just like the one i featured in an earlier post. These were £10.
And just because Neil Philips is such a great guy, he threw in these freebies too
Skin Food Acai Berry Mask, 100g
LookX Lipgloss, Number 42
Can't wait to try the Skin Food, smells amazing!
and last but not least, these very cute little beanie babies from a woman on BBS! You might be thinking, Catriona, you are 26, nearly 27, why are you buying beanie babies....well, my answer to that, is that I am trying to look for quirky little bits and pieces for any new flat that I go into up in Aberdeen! I am sure these guys would go down well at Halloween and Christmas! I am not usually the patriotic "God Save The Queen Type" but i love the British Bear.........he is just adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment