Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Inglot


Inglot is a concept! Invented over 25 years ago, it allows women to create their own shades and styles and customised palettes! 

I moved to Aberdeen yesterday so decided to mooch about town and remembered that there was one of very few Inglot stores in the city so thought it rude not to have a look! I had no intention of buying but the intense sales assistant had other ideas! 



You get a magnetic board which you stick your preferred shades on and the sales assistant gets nice new ones for you and puts them into your chosen palette size!


I chose the three pan option which cost £13.50



The palettes have a swing open magnetic lid!


Do not ask me what the colours are as i unfortunatly dont know! This is the only pitfall!


So as you can see they are very pigmented ad well worth the money considering the price of one MAC eyeshadow on its own!

Unfortunatly there are not many stores about but if you get the chance to visit one, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment