Monday, 12 August 2013

August Empties Part 1

 Soap and Glory Butter Yourself, 300ml - WBA really love the smell of this...unsure of the palm oil content though
Anatomicals Body Scrub, 75ml - WNBA, lovely smell but not scrubby at all!
Avon Foot Works Foot Cream, 75ml - WBA but trying to stay clear of Avon now due to their dealings in China.
EOS Hand Lotion - WBA but contains palm oil..quite clearly on the packaging....which is a great shame as it smells divine.
 Stila Tinted Moisturiser in Medium - WBA but they don't make it like this now so I don't know if the formula has changed.
Olay Wrinkle Relaxing Complex, 7ml - WBA in the future when I actually need it but was lovely to use as a serum.
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion, 30ml  - WNBA, don't think my skin liked it (so spotty at the moment) and it is very sore if you get it in your eye
Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Skin Balancing Exfoliating Cleanser, 50ml -WNBA, don't think my skin liked it (so spotty at the moment) and it is very sore if you get it in your eye
Simple Restoring Night Cream, 50ml - WBA, does what it says on the tin, well tub
Sanctuary Foaming Bath Soak, 75ml - WBA as love the smell but unsure if it contains palm oil
Sanctuary Luxury Bath Float, 75ml - WBA as love the smell but unsure if it contains palm oil
Sanctuary Body Scrub, 50ml - WBA really scrubby which i liked but unsure if it contains palm oil
Avon Scentin Perfume - WNBA, love the smell but it does not last, hence how this got used up so quickly.
Sanex Dermo Invisible Deo - WNBA, don't think it worked at all. 
Avon Planet Spa Olive Oil Treatment - WBA as my hair loves hair oil, but i can get hair oil so much cheaper. 
Schwarzkopf Conditioner for hair dye
Organic Surge Kiss and Make Up Cleansing Wipes - WNBA as they are a big player in Palm Oil and I found the wipes to feel quite cheap anyway.
Boots Fragrance Free Cleansing Wipes - WBA, think these and the cucumber ones are the best
Luxurious Locks Capsules - WNBA, don't they they really work....well, the small amount I had didn't anyway haha
Amie Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask, 10ml - WNBA as this makes me quite spotty....which isn't great
Montagne Jeaunesse Glacial Mask - WNBA this made my skin face itch while it was on
Loccitane Repairing Shampoo, 8ml - WNBA, nice but not nice enough to make me spend full price on it
Loccitane Repairing Conditioner, 8ml - WNBA, nice but not nice enough to make me spend full price on it
Loccitane Milk Concentrate, 8ml - WNBA, hated this, moisturising but smells like playdoh, which is not nice
Loccitane Divine Cream, 1ml - WBA as it is lovely, it is just too dammed expensive. 
Loccitane Precious Night Cream, 1ml - WBA as it is lovely, it is just too dammed expensive
Weleda Wile Rose Oil Capsules - WNBA, It is just face oil....and you are paying more for having it in capsules...which is silly
Weleda Ultra-Nourshing Cream, 2ml - WNBA, something about the smell I didn't like
Loccitane Fabulous Serum, 1ml - WBA, something about serums that my skin really likes. Willing to pay for a good one
Kenzo Flower in The Air Sample - WBA LOVE this smell, makes me think of summer nights in Spain
Marc Jacobs Honey Sample - WBA, for the very cute bottle (I already have DOT) and it smells lovely, wouldn't think a honey perfume would work, but it does.

2 comments:

  1. I love the smell of Marc Jacobs honey xx

    Beautyqueenuk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Catriona. I think your blog is fab! I like how you express your opinion on each product (: I'd like to let you know I've nominated you for a Liebster award! For more details on the award feel free to visit my blog- stylesofsummers.blogspot.co.uk

    Jess

    ReplyDelete