Monday, 18 March 2013

Vidal Sassoon Illuminating Clean Shampoo and Conditioner

I think i have found my holy grail shampoo and conditioner

I received these probably nearly a year ago as part of a Glamour sub...I have only just got round to using them!

The smell is just divine! The best way i can describe it is clean.....just clean! I have caught myself on more than one occasion smelling my hair haha!

However, the down side is, that you don't seem to be able to buy them online (or if you can i can't find them) , but you can buy them at Sassoon salons (there is one in Princes Square in Glasgow) for a whopping £15 a bottle.


So i don't think i will be buying them for a long time after these have gone.....which is probably a good thing for the hair smelling.....not sure i need to come across any weirder ,p


No comments:

Post a Comment