Saturday, 9 March 2013

Glossybox March 2013

 This months Glossy was paid for by Glossydots, which is probably a good thing as it is not my worst, but not my best box ever. The box is City Chic themed this month
 So i received

Juicy Couture, Couture La La Perfume, 1.5ml - Worth about 63p
Tresemme Extra Hold Hairspray, 100ml - Worth about 93p
Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Balm, 7ml - Worth about £3.58
Nails Inc St James's Nail Polish, 4ml - Worth about £3.80
Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush Lip Stain,2.5g, Full Size worth £12

So the whole box is worth around the £20 mark which is fine by me as i didn't pay for it! When i first opened it i had a 'oh god the make up is far too bright moment' but actually, i put a little bit of the lipstain on my lips and it is nice and pretty :)
 Glossybox also enclosed a little travel book highlighting the sights and sounds of some of the most famous city's in the world.....not that i see myself visiting them any time soon haha
Also enclosed were some cute little stickers which are now on my diary and bookshelf!

Thank you Glossy!

2 comments:

  1. My box is also paid for by Glossydots this month!

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the same box as this, but I don't really like what I got. I don't think I'll be using any of the products...

    http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/glossybox-march-2013/

    ReplyDelete