Saturday, 9 March 2013

Amarya March 2013

This is number 3 in my 4 freebie boxes from Amarya


I received

Alison Claire Mango Body Butter, 50ml - Worth £3.75
Zoya Nail Polish, Gie Gie, 15ml - Full size worth £10.50
Green People Gentle Cleanse and Make-Up Remover, 25ml - Worth £4.98

Apart from the Zoya it is not THE most exciting box in the world as i have tried the other two products already! I will be using the body butter for my feet as it made my skin itch terribly the first time round.

Box is worth £19.23


3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the body butter xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smell but it really did make me itch! Nice and rich though so will be perfect as a foot cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit this is my first month without Amarya - I'm slightly said I missed the Zoya but I have so many pinks it's not a huge thing.

    Sarah
    Life in a Break Down
    xx

    ReplyDelete