Thursday, 20 December 2012
Joliebox December 2012
Not sure why i have 7 items and some people only have 6?
oh well, i somehow also had two subs this month but Jolie have deleted one and given me the money back, but are going to let me keep my extra box :D
I recieved
Yon Ka Pamplemousse, 50ml
Agua de Colonia Concentrada Perfume Sample, 1.5ml
Color Club Put a Pin In It Nail Polish, 7ml
I Love Strawberries and Milkshake Lipgloss, 11ml
Bellapiere Shimmer Powder, Copper, 2.35g
Olay Regenerist Cream, 7ml
Dr Duve Lifting and Firming Hand and Decollete Cream 2 x Sachet
and two Lindt Chocolate Bars (one of which has already been munched)
There is also a card/gift box thing to make up a gift subscription for someone. Nice idea but i don't have the money for that haha! I will use the gift box for some sort of prezzie!
The actual box and bag are stunning this month! The colours are lovely :)
I like my box.......although i know others didn't and they didn't recieve a full size Pamplemousse either! How odd!
Never mind. Thank you and
Merry Christmas Joliebox :) x
p.s...the picture on the front of the mag would have looked far nicer if you hadn't cut her hands off :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment