Such a pretty box :) - I didn't mind that i didn't get the Sleek Pallate as i paid for this box with Glossydots!
Quite a full box so I am quite happy
I recieved
Seche Nail Lacquer, 14ml, Smokey, £9.95
Milk Shake Conditioning Whipped Cream, 100ml - £7.40
Seba Med Night Intensive Cream, 10ml - 10ml £2
Sleek Lipstick - Coral Reef, 3.5g £4.99
Lemon By Mary Greenwell, 1.5ml (not sure on the value)
So since i didn't pay for the box i still got three things i will use worth £20, not bad going really.
and a little bonus Glossybox blusher (in collaboration with Kryolan) in Glossy Rosewood
Now........i was a bit wary of the perfume sample but i quite like it, it smells like LUSH when you put it on to begin with..
I will not wear the lipstick unfortunatly as i look like a clown with it on haha! Will pass that along to someone
The nail polish is gorge :)
I originally was annoyed at the value but hey ho, i didn't pay for it so i really don't have that much to complain about.
No comments:
Post a Comment