This months box theme is Refresh and Hydrate. It is also my first month of getting a completely vegan box as they are now doing specialised vegan and gluten free boxes as well as the original.
Very cute postcard :) This is what I feel like most of the time haha
Also included was a little guide to high and low pesticide foods. I buy organic now anyway and also my veg box but it is a handy little guide to have.
- Miracle Matcha Cranberry Health Shot, 70ml - £1.99
Give your body and anti-oxidant kick whilst on the run. I will try this next weekend when I am on for three days. I need anything I can get when I am on my long days haha.
www.miraclematcha.co.uk
- Viva Detox Drink, 330ml - RRP £1.70
91 calories a bottle and free from preservatives, colours, artificial flavourings and sweeteners. Also counted as one of your five a day.
www.vivadrinks.com
- Spatone 100% Natural Iron Supplement - RRP £0.99
This iron occurs naturally in water so it is easily and gently absorbed.
www.nelsonsnaturalworld.com
- Granovits Organic Mushroom Pate, 200g - £2.69
I LOVE this pate.....firm fave of mine for years. Will enjoy this greatly on toast :D
Never used a pate key before either....I usually just squeeze it until empty haha
www.granovita.co.uk
Roobar Chia and Coconut Bar, 30g - RRP £1.19
This is full of chia seeds, desiccated coconuts and dates (vegan bars always seem to contain dates). Sounds scrummy
www.roo-bar.com
- St Dalfour Organic Blueberry Sauce, 300g - RRP £3.60
This sauce is made from organic grape juice which has a low GI index which allows them to be slowly absorbed into the body to prevent a sugar shock.
www.stdalfour.co.uk
- Ogran Egg Replaces, 200g - RRP £3.25
I was SO happy to see this as I have been looking for egg replacement forever. Methinks some baking is on the cards ;p
www.ogran.com
- Biovegann Chocolate Ice Cream, 85g - RRP £1.99
I think this is a bonus product as it does not appear on the sheet. I didn't realise making ice cream was so easy. I just need vegan cream and I can get started. Not as high in calories as you might think either.
www.biovegan.de
Lastly is a Bentley Organic Hand Sanitizer, 50ml - RRP £3.30
No stickiness and contains aloe vera. I use a lot of hand sanitizers due to my work so this is greatly appreciated.
www.bentleyorganic.com
I do have one item missing which is a packet of Fabulous Fudge Factory Dairy Free Chocolate Raisins - RRP £1.75
I have emailed Flowbox and hopefully these should be with me soon.
The whole box is worth £22.45
No comments:
Post a Comment