Right, I will start off with two products which sounded nice on the outside but inside were a great big mess.
First is Heavenly Organics Just Add Water Shampoo, 30g - Now, the idea is very good. You wet a little bit of the mixture to make a paste and then shampoo it in and wash it out. However, what I encountered was a great big gritty mess that made my hair no cleaner than being on a beach and having it full of sand.....did I mention it also stinks. Also, if you happen to get any water into it, then it is unusable...which I have somehow done, so it is a big hard block now. Suffice to say, I would not purchase it again.
Second is Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Orange Wax Body Lotion, 235ml - Sounds lovely....but it STINKS. Someone got me this in a box swap at Christmas and it smelled awful then....just ugh...would not but again...which is just as well as it is discontinued.
Now onto the nice things :)
- Body Shop Indian Night Jasmine Fragrance Mist, 100ml - This smells fantastic and makes me think of walking through an Indian market at night. Would buy this again. I actually didn't use this as a perfume and used it as a spray for around the house...really makes the house smell divine.
- Space NK Eau Pure Body Lotion, 200ml - Would buy this again if I knew that there were no nasties in it as it has a lovely clean, fresh scent.
- Loreal Gentle Eye Make Up Remover, 125ml - Someone gave me this in a box swap so it is not something I would buy now as I couldn't even tell you what half the ingredients are. However, as a product itself, it is very good and gets make up off no bother.
- Lush Ponche Shower Gel, 100g - I am gutted this has finished. It smells amazing. So fruity and refreshing. Will be repurchasing when it hopefully comes around this Christmas. It blimmin well better....I will be buying more than one bottle this time ,p
- Benefit Instant Comeback Serum, 5ml - I would buy this again as I love Benefit Skincare and I love serums but maybe not for £36....they always seem to be far too expensive.
- Loccitane Angelica Hydration Crème, 15ml - I really like the Angelica range. It is fresh, light and smells fantastic. I would buy again.
- Espa Proserum, 4ml - I would not buy this again as it was far too heavy for a serum to put on in general skincare routines but was good as an overnight treatment. It is also £48.
- Nars Pure Radiance Tinter Moisturiser, St Moritz, 8ml - I would buy this again. I have been really impressed with the Nars tinted moisturisers as even though some of the colours were not to my taste, they had really nice coverage. Would be nice to know what is in it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment