Monday, 19 May 2014

Souksouk May 2014

 Now, this is more of a birthday box than last months was.
 First item in my box is a 50g Mistral Verbena Petit French Soap - RRP £3.50

This smells amazing but again, like the honey soap thy featured two months ago, it contains palm oil, so I would not be repurchasing even if I liked it.

Second is a Mistral Verbena Body Lotion, 60ml - RRP £4.75

This also smells amazing

The brand itself reminds me of a slightly lower market Loccitane, or possibly a hotel toiletry brand.

www.mistralsoap.com


 
Third is a Vegan nail polish from Sparitual in Lucid, 15ml - RRP £9.75 - This is actually lilac in real life so not sure why it is showing up blue here lol. These polishes are free from formaldehyde, DBP and toluene.
Fourth is a tube of SpaRitual Handprint Hand Serum, 7.4ml - RRP £2 - I have never tried a serum on my hands and I am interested to see how it works with my hands when they can become very dry.

Both can be purchased at www.sparitual.co.uk
 Lastly is a tube of Essential Care Organic Avocado Replenishing Cream, 15ml - RRP £7.50
I have tried this a good few times over the past few years. I hate the smell but it is a very good cream. I think I will use it as an overnight cream so I don't smell it as much :)

www.essential-care.co.uk

So there you go, the box is worth £27.50 and I paid £14.95 so it is well worth it. I love the little magazine that comes with the box, I just wish that they would feature the products that are in the box.
Oh and stop sending me soap with palm oil in it.......


I also thought I would share this, I purchased it off a lady on Beauty Box Swappers.  http://www.paiskincare.com/pai-trial-pack-11 I certainly did not pay £8. Pai are a vegan and leaping bunny approved company and this is a great little chance to try out some of their products. This little set consists of

- Avocado and Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream, 5ml
- Chamomile and Rosehip Sensitive Skin Cream, 5ml
- Geranium and Thistle Combination Skin Cream, 5ml (smells really fresh)
- Macadamia and Rose Dry Skin Cream, 5ml
- Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser, 5ml
- Kukui and Jojoba Bead Skin Brightening Exfoliator, 4ml (Read about beads in skincare today and how we should be avoiding them, but it smells fantastic)

So yes, this is a fantastic little way to try out their products before you buy them.....as a sample set, I do think it is a bit overpriced though.

No comments:

Post a Comment