Monday, 25 November 2013

My newish flat

So, i moved to Aberdeen to start a new job nearly three months ago (blimey).

I was living with my auntie and uncle to begin with, then a classmate needed a flatmate so we found this fabby but v expensive flat! Aberdeen is so expensive for renting! Have been in here since Nov 1st!

My bedroom
My bedroom 2
This will be added to storage wise! I am picking up some i have in Kirkcaldy this week!
Hallway
Living Room! I cant wait to have the tree in the window for christmas :)
Living Room 2
Hallway 2
Bathroom ( sorry about the mat lol) small but perfectly formed lol
Utility room
Kitchen 1
Kitchen 2
We have a pantry :D
Kitchen 3 - i was cleaning my make up brushes!
The not so shabby lighting ,p

We also have our own front garden and shared back garden :) love being able to hang my washing out :)

Only downside is that it costs £1200 a month, thank god for decent wages!

2 comments:

  1. Wow £1200 a month is a lot more than I pay in London with my mortgage, eek x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The market in Aberdeen is ridiculous lol

    ReplyDelete