Thursday, 28 November 2013

Graduation and bits and bobs

So two days ago i graduated with my BN in Nursing! Even though i have been working as a nurse for a month it still felt like the beginning of something again hehe! 

I also discovered that if i ever get married my mother is not helping me get dressed! She is like a woman posessed! 



We then went to Ubiquitous Chip in Ashton Lane in Glasgow for my meal! It is lovely! All decked out in fairy lights, amazing food and a personalised menu :) 


All in all it was a great day but i am still knackered lol


This is my little order fron Space NK which cost £3 delivered. Very generous samples! 


The offer was buy something and get a Becca Goody pack free! So i purchased the Nars Foundation Pump (guess i have to get a Nars foundation now lol).
The goody pack had a Becca Beach Tint and an Illuminator in it! Both are lovely :) 


The pump is also lovely


I also tried out the tub of Skin Food i was sent from Neil Philips on Beauty Crowd a while ago!





It is really nice and smells lovely! A tad sticky but that is to be expected! I will enjoy using the rest of the tub!

I was also clearing out my mum and dads attic yesterday and found this little gem



What a flashback :) 

Catriona x

No comments:

Post a Comment