-Alberto Balsam Strawberries and Cream Shampoo, 400ml - WBA, cheap, does the job and smells amazing
-Alberto Balsam Strawberries and Cream Conditioner, 400ml - WBA, cheap, does the job and smells amazing!
- The Body Shop Strawberry Soap, 100g - not finished but this saves me keeping the packaging! WBA , smells amazing and makes the bathroom smell good enough to eat!
- Sanex Zero % deo - WNBA absolutly hopeless! Worst deo i have ever tried!
- Charlie Enchant Body Spray, 75ml - WBA , really nice and fresh, cheap too!
- Green People Gentle Cleanse and Make up remover, 25ml - smells so herby and natural, WBA
- Boots Cucumber Cleansing Wipes - WBA
- Benefit Ooh La Lift, 7g- WBA covers dark circles perfectly!
- Oh Organics Melissa Moisturiser 5ml x 2 - WBA really nice and herby! Smells natural and very moisturising!



I need to do an empties post - but that means I'll have to finish things! I'm rubbish at that!! Great Blog! I've nominated you for a Blog Your Heart out award! - Read about it and check out the other blogs I have nominated here: http://daydreamsanddee.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/blog-your-heart-out-award.html
ReplyDelete