Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Oh Organics

A group i am part of on Facebook called Battle of The Boxes were running a competition to win some Organic Goodies! Using the power of plants, Oh create products which are both natural and ethical and also smell amazing! Michelle Daramat who owns the company kindly said she would send out samples to people if they requested! I love organic products so took her up on her offer!

These arrived yesterday


Very lovely! She sent me

Melissa Toner, 50ml worth £7.50
Two little samples of Melissa Moisturiser, full size is 60ml for £19.95.

Used both products today and they are wonderful! They just smell so fresh and clean and as far as i can see, contain no palm oil! I will def repurchase both in the future and i am already thinking of what i can use the little spray bottle for when it is finished haha! 

Michelle also sells soaps, lipbalms and candles for very reasonable prices! I would link the website but i have yet to figure out how to copy and paste on my i phone! Please feel free to google haha

No comments:

Post a Comment