This has finally appeared yay :D I paid £3 back in October and there was a whole big faff about not having the pink bags to put them in and whatnot!
Although it isn't exactly the most exciting out of all the bags i have seen
I recieved
Percy and Reed Moisturising Shampoo, 100ml
Percy and Reed Moisturising Conditioner, 100ml
Percy and Reed Totally TLC Hydrating Mask, 100ml
Percy and Reed Finishing Polish, 100ml
Nails Inc Victoria 10ml
Nails Inc Picadilly Circus, 10ml
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Black, 0.2g
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner Purple, 0.2g
So i have decided to give the Finishing Polish and Black Eyeliner away in my Canadian Swap as im still trying to finish a finishing polish from when Glamour were giving them away as a mag freebie!
I am grateful for the shampoo and conditioner as i obviously use these quite a lot and i look forward to trying out the mask!
A little underwhelmed but thank you Glamour :)
No comments:
Post a Comment