Saturday, 10 November 2012

Amarya November Box

Really nice selection of products from Amarya this month!

 - Essential Care Creamy Coconut Cleanser, 30ml
- Essentai Care Organic Rose Moisturiser, 1.5ml x 2
- Cowshed Cow Pat Moisturising Hand Cream, 50ml
- Weleda Lavender Creamy Body Wash, 20ml
- Weleda Skin Food, 1.5ml
- Weleda Sea Buckthorn Replenishing Body Lotion, 1.5ml


Lots of lovely goodies to try :) Looking forward to the Christmas box....hope it will be as epic as last years!

4 comments:

  1. Really pleased with the box this month! I know can't wait to see what's in December's box x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only signed up in Jan so never got last years Christmas box but im hoping it will be brilliant :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally obsessed by the creamy bodywashes by Weleda, my favourite is the pomegranate. I am very excited about the coconut cleanser as I am allways pleasantly surprised by essential care. I did love last years xmas box, it was gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coconut cleanser looks lovely :) I love the pomegranate face cream by Weleda!

    ReplyDelete