Was woken by the postwoman this morning so havn't quite taken this in yet but here is August's Amarya box :)
- Cowshed Wild Cow, Invigorating Bath and Shower Gel, 30ml (Full size is 300ml and worth £16.00 so this sample is worth £1.60
- Santeverde Aloe Vera Hydro Repair Gel, 5ml (Worth £6)
- Pomegranate Active Night Plus Rollerball, 10ml (This is full size and worth £13)
- Neom Scent Experience Rose and Neroli Room Mist (I think this is a little extra as it isn't on the website, so thank you Amarya, it smells exactly like the Neom Candle we got in Feb :D)
Ahh this popped up on my feed before I managed to open my box! Booo .. But I don't mind because I love Amarya and this box looks fab! Can't wait to review all the products! :-) SX
ReplyDeletelol...sorry, got a bit over excited ,p! I have used up the room spray already lol
ReplyDeleteI love my box! Much better than last month x
ReplyDelete