Sunday, 17 June 2012

Versatile Blogger

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey everyone :)  I've been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award by Jo over at http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you Jo! :D


I have to nominate 15 blogs that I follow for the award;

1 http://addictfordramaticsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
2 http://jo-beautyandthebooks.blogspot.co.uk/
3 http://beautyblogbeginner.blogspot.co.uk/
4 http://emsmixedbag.blogspot.co.uk/
5 http://jessicamclaughlin6.blogspot.co.uk/
6 http://jetleymess.blogspot.co.uk/
7 http://labeauteobsession.blogspot.co.uk/
8 http://peachfizzz.blogspot.co.uk/
9 http://www.supergorgeous.co.uk/
10 http://www.thebeautyandthecrafty.com/
11 http://whatjloves.blogspot.co.uk/
12 http://bbalm.blogspot.co.uk/
13 http://www.elle-yeah.com
14 http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/
15 http://adoreabubbles.blogspot.co.uk/
Then tell you 7 things about myself;

1.I am utterly in geeky love with Gary Oldman
2. I adore guinea pigs!
3. I love to watch films and also have a film blog at http://drexel-whatwedoinlifeechoesineternity.blogspot.co.uk/
4. I am a student learning disability nurse.
5.  I eventually would love to become a dramatherapist.
6.  I love photography and have a Flickr account here http://www.flickr.com/photos/rovemongoose/
7.  I love to watch all those custom and border control programmes on the television
8.  I am also in geeky love with Tom Meighan from Kasabian
9.  I sing....http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/bc766ec98 and have done all my life.
10. i am destined to be skint for the rest of my life!

You can read all about the Versatile Blogger Award here

No comments:

Post a Comment