Right...i am a big fan of Glossybox and I am very grateful for what i recieved this month, but something about this box just lacked...i dunno, that certain spark of my previous boxes!
What i recieved
-A Glossybox Pro Beauty Brush - Now, as much as i don't mind the feeling of it, i could have done without it being goat hair! Is there any need really? It will be used but as the mirror was a freebie last month then i don't see why this couldn't have been. Worth £15
- HD Brows Tweezers - Really happy to recieve these as i needed new ones (reading my mind Glossy?) Worth £19.95
- BM Beauty Summer Warmth Bronzer, 1g - I don't really use bronzer but im sure i will find a use for it. Worth £2
- Paul Mitchell Conditioner, 100ml - Yeah i will use leave in conditioners overnight....seems to do my hair good! Not particularly wow though. Worth £4
- Vichy Dermablend Samples, 6g - I have scars on my face so will see if this makes any difference. Worth £9.50
Whole box worth £50..........well according to Glossybox. I have my doubts about the brush .p
So, all in all, a good box, but like i say, lacking that certain.....je ne sais quoi??????
I know what you mean about this box - it seems like there is something bright and sparkly missing!
ReplyDeletei know....it's just a very MEH box....even with the tweezers!
ReplyDelete