Saturday, 9 May 2015

Birchbox May 2015

My flatmate Anna has just moved out, but she obviously forgot to cancel her Birchbox as it came this morning. She very nicely said I could have it.

 Very pretty box this month.
So, included was

- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Moisturiser in Light, 15ml - £14.23
I rather like tinted moisturisers as they are far less heavy on the skin than traditional foundations.
- Wah London Nail Polish, Builders Make The Best Boyfs Concrete Effect, 6.5ml - £9
Nice colour but since the whole spiel in the pamphlet is about pop of colour, I think a brighter one would have been more appropriate.
- Parlor by Jeff Chastain Moisturising Sea Salt Spray, 30ml - £3.47
I have found that my hair has become far more manageable since using a spray before drying it. So I am hoping this is just as good :) It also smells amazing.
- Jelly Pong Pong Caribbean Sun Bronzer Due in Martinque, 3g - £15.95
I am not a great lover or user of bronzer but the colours in this look like they would make really nice eyeshadows.
- Absolution Youth Activator Mask, 15ml - £8.71
This smells lovely and natural, hopefully my skin will like it.
- Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Reconstructing Masque, 7.5ml
This has soy proteins, shea butter, sunflower seed and jojoba seed oils in it so it should work wonders on my hair

Lastly included was a little box of colouring in pencils. The idea is to colour in your box and you can win £500 worth of beauty products. I will certainly be giving that a go :)

Thanks again Anna

2 comments:

  1. Looked a great box this month. Nice of your ex-flatmate! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it....she really needs to change her address though haha

    ReplyDelete