Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Souksouk Final Box March 2015

So, the sad news is Souksouk is no more. They have become part of Love Lula...which is a shame as i feel they provided something that little bit different compared to Love Lula.I hope Love Lula will take on some of the brands that have been involved with Souksouk and not just continue just with the same brands they have been offering month after month. Existing subscribers ca purchase any box or product from the Souksouk website for half price using the code staygreen. This is valid until the 23rd of March. 

So onto this months box


 - Tisserand Sweet Dreams Aromatherapy Rollerball, 10ml, £5.50 - I have had this before and it is so lovely. Really helps me to sleep
www.tisserand.com
- Fair Squared Vegan Lip Balm, 4g , £2.39 - This is another one i have had before and still not used yet. However, it is vegan and lovely :)
www.fairsquared.info
 - Urban Veda Daily Purifying Facial Wash, 20ml  RRP £1.20 - This has a really lovely fresh smell. There is nothing i like better than giving my face a right good wash in the morning. 
www.urbanveda.co.uk
- Urban Veda Purifying Day Cream, 10ml RRP £3.20 - This smells just as fresh as the face wash. I look forward to using it. 
www.urbanveda.co.uk
 - Indie Lee Moisturising Oil, Squalane Facial Oil, COQ - 10 Toner
I don't have ml's for these but they are pretty expensive. I can only use these overnight though, i can't see myself using an oil on my face during the day. 
www.indielee.com

So that is that, the last ever souksouk box. I don't know the full value but i am sure it is over £20 with the oils which is fine by me. 

Thank you souksouk, you were something a little bit different. Very sorry to see you go.


1 comment:

  1. Such a shame! Only bits I'd really like in this box are the Indie Lee. Everything else I've used before many times!

    ReplyDelete