Friday, 20 February 2015

Souksouk Feb Box


 - Yes to Carrots Nourishing Gentle Cleansing Wipes, 10 Wipes - £1.99
I have had these before and they are very good but expensive compared to my Primark or Boots ones lol
www.yestocarrots.com
-  Asapoth Cleansing Oil, 5ml - RRP £5.80
I have only really used the DHC Cleansing Oil so will be nice to try another one. Full of beautiful oils for most skin types.
- Asapoth Cleansing Cloth - No idea of price
"It is like something for a barbie"
Not my words lol
Very cute though. Crocheted in Sussex from pure cotton. Soft and Slightly exfoliating. Hopefully will be good
www.asapoth.com

- Ruth Romano Handmade Soap Lavender Soap, 25g - £1
Not my fave scent in the world but should be nice on my sore hands.
www.ruthromano.com
Orchard View Naturals Rose Geranium Harmonising Organic Facial Oil, 10ml - £9.50
I use facial oils during the night as a treatment and they are fantastic. I couldn't use them during the day. Love the little blurb from Sandra at Beauty Balm.
www.ovonaturals.co.uk
- Asapoth Lip Balm, 5mls - £8
 This smells lovely but it is a tiny tiny pot for £8
Hope it works lol

So this box is worth £26.29 and brilliant value again.







1 comment:

  1. I love AS.AP agree about the teeny crochet "cloth". OV Naturals is a lovely brand too.

    ReplyDelete