I so look forward to these each month, and as i have not been shopping for a few weeks as i have been so busy, i need the food haha
I am loving the postcards they are sending every month now :)
- Eros White Tea Elderflower and Apricot, 20 teabags- RRP £3.50
Never in my life tried apricot tea but it smells amazing :D
www.peros-shop.co.uk
- Good Seed Asian Spiced Hemp Seed, 170g RRP £3.89
I love adding seeds to food as it gives it more of a crunch and i am all about the sensory element when eating. Plus i like to eat them as a snack :)
- Everfresh Mixed Grain Sourdough Bread, 400g - RRP £2.95
I am always willing to try different types of bread, gluten free bread can be a bit hit or miss. Hopefully this will be a big hit :)
www.everfreshnaturalfoods.com
- Linwoods Mini Super Food Variety Sachet - RRP £0.70 each
I got the flaxseed and the flax, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame seed and goji berry variety. Again, i love to add these to things so very happy to receive them.
www.linwoodshealthfoods.com/uk
- IQ Cocoa Nib Crunch Raw Chocolate, 35g - RRP £2.99
Raw chocolate, made in Scotland....can't ask for anymore really lol
www.iqchoc.com
- Beond Organic Acai Berry and Raspberry Bar, 35g - RRP £1.40
Well this is an expensive little bar for it's size. Always love these bars for work, so handy.
www.pulsin.co.uk
- Faith in Nature Antibacterial Multi-Surface Wipes, 40 - RRP £3.45
Always love the home products in the boxes. I go through a lot of cleaning product so it is always welcome.
www.faithinnature.co.uk
- RAW Health Raw Superseed Spread, 170g - RRP £2.99
This sounds fantastic. I am always after a little variety for my toast in the mornings. and it is seeds yet again, so you can't really go wrong.
www.rawhealth.uk.com
So this box is worth £22.57
I LOVE getting this box every month.
Added in was my missing item from last month :)
- Fabulous Freefrom Factory Dairy Free Chocovered Raisins, 75g
Yum yum :D
No comments:
Post a Comment