So this will be my last Birchbox for a good while! So much to use up and so much of it contains Palm Oil, so there is no point!
However, it is a good one :)
So as you can see, Birchbox have changed the packaging, it is nice and natural but the actual box is far to small for the outer pink box. I think they would save themselves some money here by downsizing.
Also included were these very cute postcards! I am going to try and make some sort of collage with them. Wish me luck lol
The box this month is festival themed! I wish i had time to go back to a festival! I miss it, I just cant afford the time and money at the moment! Maybe next year :) Really like the new bag, much nicer than the old one!
Included were these lovely Colour Club Nail Polishes in the colour Reign in Spain! One was a freebie to give to a friend, so i gave it to a girl i work with at the charity shop i volunteer with.
Noble Isle Willow Song Bath and Shower Gel, 30ml - RRP £20 for 250ml! This smells divine, i really enjoyed the Summer Rising one i got in a Glossybox last year. It is just such a shame it has palm oil in it! From what i can see (which is not much), the palm oil does not contribute to any deforestisation, but I don't see the need for it to be in there at all!
Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle Leave In Conditioner - RRP £15 for 8oz! I have no idea if this contains palm oil, there is not a lot of info about the product online at all! It smells lovely and is exclusive to Birchbox. The packaging is very cheap though.
Laura Geller Waterproof Gel Liner - RRP £24.50 - Contains palm oil (sigh), however it is a very pretty colour! Not brave enough to try one of the many gel liners i have.....maybe one day lol
Coola Sunscreen, 7ml - RRP £26 for bigger size - Im not sure if this contains palm oil, i can't find any info! The ingrediants list does say Glycerin but whether this is palm based, i do not know.
So forgetting the palm oil, it is a pretty good box and if i was going to a festival, the sizes of the samples are perfect to stick in a bag and go! Hell, the new bag is strong enough to take too! Well done Birchbox!
This is quite a good box xx
ReplyDeleteBeautyqueenuk
Xx