So here it is, at long last! The long awaited Editors Pick freebie box from Birchbox!
Not going to lie....quite glad i got it for free!
The blurb is "This box is packed with our editor's favourite picks from Birchbox past and present, along with a few fabulous new finds"
Now, there is absolutly nothing 'new' in this box and it is not just from Birchbox past and present....old Joliebox cast offs are there too
The Jason Lip Balm, Loccitane Cream and Nail Girls Polish have all been in past Jolieboxes
Keen to try the Nick Chavez Thickening Mist - Might give my hair that oomph it has been lacking since i have run out of hair oil!
The Birchbox Eyelash curlers.....meh, fine, i have really long lashes anyway and wear glasses so i can't say it is something i see myself using all the time but i suppose are good to have.
The Natural Energy E Boost I am sure will taste fantastic! I will have it today as it is meant to be 20 degrees this afternoon and even though i will be in the house I always need lots of hydration in hot weather.
So yeah......not so much editor's picks, rather, we have all this stock lying about from previous Jolieboxes so we need to do something with it ,p
Hmm I would be happy with the eyelash curlers as I need some new ones but erm... yeah that is it xx
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/
Yeah...it is a bit, well, meh lol
ReplyDelete